Cellular Phone

Posted by Yani Maniez | 1:52 PM | | 2 comment (s) »

Mobile phone is an important means of communication. Almost all people have mobile phones since it becomes a basic need. People have a mobile phone, sometime more than one. Before the first cellphone was invented, peole go out of the house confidently. But not for now. Just like my self, I felt something has missing when I go out without my cellphone. I should go back to take it, and ensure that it has been with me before I leave. For sure, my cellphone is very important for me.


What about you?

2 comment (s)

  1. Anonymous // March 17, 2009 at 9:55 PM  

    nice to meet you........ keep in touch for share everything, especially for the widget...aha.....

  2. sakaigirl // March 21, 2009 at 11:18 PM  

    Wow, you are really a gadget savvy girl!! I wish to be more sensitive towards new technology, but the prices always cools me down. You have a wonderful smile^^ Keep up the good work!